So I had some fun at a $5NL table with some friends from a poker forum called Cardschat. Best forum for poker, imo. Great people, great advice and some damn fine players. After having some fun there, I decided to go to the $5 Double or Nothing turbo SNG on PokerStars.
I was going to play these until I won three in a row, then move to the regular $5 SNG. This hand is what propelled me to the 2nd win.
I was told I was a lucky donk after that hand, but I knew I had the odds to call and I checked later and found out that I was a 2:1 underdog but getting 4:1 on my money. And I thought I was getting better than that, as I thought they had an over pair or overcards, which puts me even money to win the hand.
Now I look at the clock and its 3:00am, I'll finish my 3rd one tomorrow.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment